Monday, June 29, 2009

Wow I am way behind!Where to start?

Well since most of my pictures from our family trip to California are on my laptop. I guess Ill blog about everything else and then blog about the trip later. Yes I know this messes up the order but it all happened in June so that's all that matters. Anyway lets see...I had a busy birthday as we were traveling back from California so I celebrated my birthday in shifts. On June 21st we did a birthday slash Father's day thing at my moms. She made a wonderful lunch and Hailey liked it so much she fell asleep while eating. (see video) We had a nice time just hanging out and I think everyone was really happy with their gifts. We got Papa Jack a new osu watch and we got Jesse a personalized beer Stein and some BBQ stuff. Then last week I met with some great gals and we went to dinner at Houlihans to celebrate and simply to have a night out. I had a great time, but that waiter was shady! Thanks so much to all of you that came.

No comments:

Post a Comment