Sunday, May 31, 2009

GREAT WEEKEND!








What a great weekend.... FIRST OFF>>>>Hailey started crawling, FORWARDS! She hasn't mastered it yet, but she was really doing it! I was so excited and proud.
Saturday Jesse and I went out on a Date. He took me to Blue Fish in North Dallas and it was AMAZING. I was SO surprised as he said he'd never eat sushi and then here we were getting a Sushi Boat at a place he had never been. I was VERY impressed and very excited. We tried Sake' for the first time, its kind of like a watered down vodka water wine taste I think. Very mild. WE tried all kinds of sushi and really enjoyed each other's company. The waiter thought it was our first date! He asked me if Jess passed! I took that as a good sign. I love that Jesse and I still have so much fun together after 7 and a half years since our actual first date. HE still amazes me. We went to a movie after and it was pretty good. I can tell Im getting old though because it was a late movie and by the end I was fighting sleep!

Sunday afternoon we went to Jesse's mom's house and swam our hearts out. We had so much fun as a big family. Jesse's brother, wife and neice were there and his mom and dad of course.It was so much fun as it was a beautiful day, we had cold beer, cheeseburgers, pool games and great people. I so needed a weekend like this and Im so grateful it went so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment