Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day






My Mother's Day was wonderful. Jesse took his Mom, my Mom and myself to dinner Friday night. We went to Texas De Brazil and the food was wonderful! My mom was really impressed and will probably take my Dad there for Father's Day. That was just the beginning though...
On Saturday Jesse took my car to "run errands" and came back with a new cd player in it! My factory one wasn't working very well and tended to get stuck at random moments...usually when Kids Music was on. This new one is great, I can use my ipod with it and it has HD radio and alot of other functions I haven't figured out yet:) It even changes color.
Then on Sunday Jesse got up early and went to the store. He let me sleep until 8:30 and then brought me breakfast in BED! He really went all out too, it was a huge breakfast with all my favorites and by the time I was through I was in a great mood. (Im always happy with a full belly:) The kids hopped into bed with me and we opened my presents from them. Genicey made me somethings at school which were darling. She is such a sweet girl. They also got me MarioKart for the wii. My Mom, Dad, and sister came over for dinner and we all got to try it out. What a great weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Gad you had a great Mother's Day! Thanks for the text too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great weekend! I'm so glad you had a good Mother's Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you had a great Mother's Day! You have such a thoughtful husband :)

    ReplyDelete