Friday, March 20, 2009

Date Night







Jesse and I have been incredibly blessed throughout his travel time at work. We have gotten to go on more dates in the past 8 weeks as we have had in years. Since he has been gone during the week we have been going out on Fridays to celebrate his return. He has spoiled me rotten at some great places and we have found some places that are so not worth the money.


Our favorite is The Keg. The service was great, the dinner was wonderful and the price was really reasonable. Our least favorite was Bob's Steakhouse. We thought it was insanely overpriced to the value and the service was just okay. Some other good ones were Sambuca's and Sullivan's. At Sullivan's we did a special Jazz night and even danced to our choice of song. We are going back to the Keg tonight and I can't wait. It has been so nice to Date my hubby again. Reminds me of why I fell for him in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment