Saturday, March 21, 2009

Hailey update




Hailey is getting so big! In the past week she has really been progressing. The first thing she has been doing, finally,is sleeping at night. She tends to get up only once and some nights we are so lucky she doesn't get up at all until about 5 or 6.I think this gives her the energy to move. She can roll multiple times and also propels herself from one end of a blanket to the other. She tries to go forward but ends up going backwards.I'm still impressed. She also said her first word today....no it wasn't Dada it was MOMMA!!!!! I was so excited. I told Jesse about it and then she said it again. This was nice as it proved to me I wasn't crazy. I can't believe my baby is growing so fast. My pregnancy sure took a lot longer!

2 comments:

  1. She's such a cutie. I can't believe how fast she is growing. And yay she said momma!! Atta girl ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for saying momma first! Jaces first word was dada :( I cant believe shes so big already! Seriously we need to get together! Message me your number somewhere...facebook, myspace. I am back in the saddle of life so to speak :)

    ReplyDelete