Tuesday, March 3, 2009

a day in the life....




I wanted to post last week, but I simply couldn't find time to actually write anything. Hey at least I loaded a few pictures right? Anyway here are the highlights...

Jesse found out he has to do a bit more traveling before this is all over, but sometimes these things simply cannot be helped. He does get to be in town one extra day a week though so that is a major plus.

Genicey did start gymnastics and is hooked already. I am so glad we are able to do this for her. I can see her flipping all over the place by next year.:)

I finally signed Cade up for a once a week preschool. I think it will do him good to be on his own a little and start learning a little of what school is about. Genicey went to this same preschool and I loved her teacher so I think he will really enjoy himself too.

Hailey is teething like mad. She has had a heck of a time with those poor little gums and I will be so happy when they finally come through and give her some relief! She was just starting to sleep well at night.

Jesse and I did manage a short date on saturday night. We went to a place called The Keg. The name is very misleading as the beer selection is quite small. The Keg is a wonderful steakhouse and our meal was delicious. The music was simply over the speakers, but a great selection of songs were played during our meal too.

No comments:

Post a Comment