Friday, March 13, 2009

School





Cade started his preschool class on Monday and was so excited. (He will go every Monday for about a year and a half and then I will probably put him in a three times a week preschool until he goes to kindergarten.) He walked in happy, proud and confident. Everything went smoothly until I took him to the bathroom and when we came back out more kids had arrived. He went super shy and clingy. I was a little worried to leave him, but I knew he would be fine when he didn't have me to depend on. Nevertheless, I drove by once and looked in to make sure he was ok. Anyway, when I went to pick him up he was having a great time and his teacher said as soon as I left another little boy came in. The little boy was crying and Cade went right over and comforted him. He did excellent after that too.

Genicey got her class pictures back and she looked darling so I had to add a picture of that also. PS. She is on the second row to the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment